Conditions of Use
- Welcome to our online store! Chlorideexide.com (hereinafter referred to as the ‘site’) and its associates or the Franchisee or any subsidiary thereof, and all separate and independent legal entity but part of the extensive Franchise Network owned and operated by the site to provide their online shopping services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop within this website, you accept these conditions.
- Please read them carefully.
- The Site reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions of use at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions of use regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions of use constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS AND USER SUBMISSIONS
- When you visit the site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- When you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any Submissions. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions
- All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of the site or its content suppliers and protected by national and international copyright laws.
- The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of the site, with copyright authorship for this collection by the site, and protected by copyright laws of the republic of Kenya being enforced at the time of visiting the site.
- The site’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not the site’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits the site.
- All other trademarks not owned by site or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by the site or its subsidiaries.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
- THE SITE grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of THE SITE.
- This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents: any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices: any derivative use of this site or its contents: any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant: or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of THE SITE. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of THE SITE and our associates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing THE SITEs name or trademarks without the express written consent of THE SITE. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by THE SITE.
- You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of THE SITE so long as the link does not portray THE SITE, its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any THE SITE logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT
- If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- If you are under 18, you may use our website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. THE SITE and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
ORDER ACCEPTANCE AND PRICING
- Please note that there are cases when an order cannot be processed for various reasons. The Site reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any given time. You may be asked to provide additional verifications or information, including but not limited to phone number and address before we accept the order.
- In order to avoid any fraud with credit or debit cards, we reserve the right to obtain validation of your payment details before providing you with the product and to verify the personal information you shared with us. This verification can take the shape of an identity, place of residence or banking information check.
- The absence of an answer following such a demand will automatically cause the cancellation of the order within 2 days. We reserve the right to proceed to direct cancellation of an order for which we suspect a risk of fraudulent use of credit or debit card.
- We are determined to provide the most accurate pricing information on the Site to our users; however, errors may still occur, such as cases when the price of an item is not displayed correctly on the website. As such, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. In the event that an item is mispriced, we may, at our own discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, EMAILS, AND OTHER CONTENT
- Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content: and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.”
- You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. THE SITE reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content but does not regularly review posted content.
- If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant THE SITE and its associates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- You grant THE SITE and its associates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post: that the content is accurate: that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity: and that you will indemnify THE SITE or its associates for all claims resulting from content you supply.
- THE SITE has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. THE SITE takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
RISK OF LOSS
- All items purchased from THE SITE are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This basically means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- THE SITE and its associates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, THE SITE does not warrant those product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by THE SITE itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY THE SITE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE SITE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SITE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE SITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM THE SITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE SITE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- By visiting THE SITE, you agree that the laws of the REPUBLIC OF KENYA, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and THE SITE or its associates.
- Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to THE SITE or to products you purchase through THE SITE shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in KENYA AND WITHIN THE LAWS OF THE REPUBLIC OF KENYA, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate THE SITEs intellectual property rights, THE SITE may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in the HighCourt of Kenya or any Court of like jurisdiction, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
- Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators in Kenya. The arbitrators’ award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
- Please review our other policies, such as our Shipping and Returns policy, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to THE SITE. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, we may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Terms and Conditions or revoke any or all of your rights granted under the Terms and Conditions. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Site and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part. Any termination of this agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination. You furthermore agree that the Site shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination. If you are dissatisfied with the Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of Jade E Services in operating the Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
- Flash Sale promotional discounts (Flash Sales) are short-time offers of items that may be deeply discounted and of limited availability. Flash Sales may only be applied to one unit of each product (unless otherwise stated). Each Flash Sale is subject to two-time restrictions.
- The first restriction is for the overall Flash Sale and is displayed with the specific Flash Sale. The item must be added to the Cart before this time expires. The second restriction applies after a Flash Sale item has been placed in the Cart and expires after a very limited time. Orders must be placed before the expiration of both time periods.
- A Flash Sale must be redeemed by checking out from your Shopping Cart. A limited quantity of Flash Sales are available per item. If supplies are still available after all of the Flash Sales have been used, customers may purchase the item at its regular price. Flash Sales are good only for specific products featured. Flash Sales discounts do not apply to shipping or taxes. If you return a product purchased using a Flash Sale, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product, subject to applicable refund policies.